1. Introduction of Pacific Place
Pacific Place is located at 83B Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. Modern multifunctional building Pacific Place represents a world-class development designed for life and the environment, the modernization of the 21st century.
Pacific Place is a 18-storeys complex with 16.500 m2 of Grade A office space, 179 luxury apartments, 64.000 m2 of retail space, a food stall and 5 basements for parking.
Pacific Place apartment
Pacific Place is located in the center of Hanoi, with easy access to government ministries, international organizations as well as hotels, restaurants and other office buildings, Pacific Place is the perfect place to live
The 19 storeys building is designed according to international standards, while respecting the traditional architectural style of Hanoi capital, bringing modernity in line with the trend of integration.
The entire shopping area with international brands and dining area of about 2000m2 is located on the first floor…
The luxurious and modern apartment complex with 179 apartments is located in Phan Boi Chau street.
3. Types of apartments
– Studio: 47m2 (1 bedroom, 1 toilet with bathtub, kitchen, balcony).
– 1 bedroom apartment: 60-80m2 (1 bedroom, 1 toilet with bath or shower, living room and open kitchen, with or without balcony).
– 2 bedroom apartments: 100-145m2 (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with bath or shower, living room and kitchen, with or without balcony).
– 3 bedroom apartments: 165-230m2 (3 bedrooms, 2 toilets with bath or shower, living room and kitchen, with or without balcony)
4. Building Utilities
– High speed elevators.
– Pacific Place is also the first building in Hanoi with spacious garage with 5 basements.
– The process of building management and maintenance according to international standards implemented by IMO Management.
– Security 24/24h, backup power system operation 100% capacity.
– Swimming pool and sports in highest floor, Vip bar for tenants and resident.
|Price for rent||500 – 3500 USD/Month|
|Price for sale||2800 – 3000 USD/m2|