Apartments for rent at Truong Han Sieu street Hoan Kiem district Hanoi with a total of 15 apartments 1 bedroom 1 toilet. Each apartment has an area of about 55 square meters. Fully furnished with standard equipment: interior furniture, 50 inch TV, 350l refrigerator, washing machine with dryer, microwave, hot water kettle, pots, pans, safes, etc.
– Fire alarm system, smoke detectors, fire sprinklers according to standard
– Two-way air conditioner system, power saving inverter
– Modern electric power system: Electrolux, Samsung, Panasonic, etc.
– Electricity backup, lights, elevators; LED power saving system
– Hot water system: 50l; Total TOTO sanitary ware; WASHLET ush toilet; The main bathroom has a bathtub.
Truong Han Sieu Apartments rent out ranging from $ 900– $ 1350 monthly.
The price consists of
– High Speed Internet (Optical Cable), Wifi, Internet TV Japan 36 channels HD (box)
– Housekeeping, laundry – 03 week (not including dry cleaning) – Wash, change weekly pillow. Customer support (free of charge): purchase, delivery, laundry dry
– 19L Lavie water free (02 bottles / month). Note: When the drinking water is out, owner provides 19 liters of Lavender water (Price charged according to the supplier)
Maintenance services & Management fee
– Reception: office hours; 24/7 security (secure system of the entire building is monitored regularly,
Bills paid by tenants
– Electricity price: 4000 VND / kWh.
– Utilities includes in rent
– Housekeeping, wifi, cable TV, Japanese TV channels. Customer care service: Professional management to bring the most comfortable life, customer satisfaction.
Landlord is urgently completed final tasks & construction & take it into operation in the shortest time – Expected to be completed in mid-March 2018.
Truong Han Sieu street is located in Tran Hung Dao ward, Hoan Kiem district and Nguyen Du ward, Hai Ba Trung district with 205m length; from Ngo Van So street to Nguyen Du street, cut across Tran Quoc Toan street. It is just within few walks away from Thien Quang Lake, Thong Nhat Park; about 4 minutes by car drive to travel to Hang Khay, Hoan Kiem (900 m)