TOAN TIEN APRICOT BUILDING FOR RENT IN KIM MA STREET
- Updated On:
- June 28, 2020
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 40 m2 Area Size
Do you like walking and enjoying the fresh air every morning? If the answer is yes, Apricot building is the perfect choice for you. With the advantage of lying opposite to Thu Le Lake, just 2 minutes walk, you can find yourself an ideal space around lake to walk. Not only that, this is an ideal home for you to live. Let us show you that.
Apricot building has apartments with kind of one, two bedroom and studio, which is located in lane 535 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district. This area is closed to Embassy of Japan. Almost resident population is Japanese. There are a lot of japanese restaurant, convenient store, bakery and mini marts near by.
- Name: Toan Tien Apricot Building
- Completion: 2017
- Total Floor: 07
- Total Unit: 19
- Area: 40 – 55 Sqm
- serviced apartment – 16 Unit 01 bed room and 2 Unit 2 bed room
- price: 800 to 1300USD/month
- Total living space: 40-55 sq m, composed of 01, 02 bedrooms, studio and 01 modern bathroom (bathtub), a living room and private kitchen.
- Located in Kim Ma street, opposite of Thu Le lake, Daewoo hotel, within walking distance to Lotte and Australian Embassy, UN .
- Fully furnished with all equipment necessary for comfortable stay
- Elevator, security 24/24h
- This is very relaxing place for both local or expats to live in
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage space, built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher, kitchen utensils.
- Featured with nice and high quality wooden floor, all rooms have large windows.
- The apartment is cozy and bright and be set up with full furniture inside the apartment.
- The price is inclusive WiFi, cable TV (Japanese 16 channels), tap water, cleaning and laundry services (3 times per week)
Should you require a viewing please feel free to contact us.
Don’t hesitate to contact us – Viettra Make A Better Life
Sale1: (Japanese) +84912 014 670 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale2: (Vietnamese – English) +84942 439 669 – Email: email@example.com